- Tsuanmibots at Charlie O's 2/18/17
Attention Humans! We will be invading Charlie O's in Montpelier VT 2/18/17 with special guests The Martians! Attendance is mandatory
- New Limited edition CD available!
Attention Humans! We have officially sold out of our first two CD's "Rise of the Robots" and "Surfing Craze in the Robotic Age!" Thanks for supporting the Robotic uprising! We are now releasing a deluxe, limited edition, single CD featuring both EP's. Each CD has been screen printed by our very own Master Circuit and contains bonus liner notes and graphics. Order yours today by clicking the Store link. Free shipping!
- Imperfect 10: Recapping the Best Local Recordings of 2016
- .......But choose I must. So, here are 10 albums that spoke to me for any number of reasons and stood out as representing the best Vermont had to offer in 2016. [Read More...]
- Tsunamibots "The Crushing" In Seven Days Top 10 Local Recordings
Attetnion Humans! Our subliminal messages..uh we mean our new LP has been featured in the Seven Days Imperfect 10: Recapping the Best Local Recordings of 2016. This a a great Robotic honor.
- Tsunamibots Now on Spotify!
Attention Humans! Need more Robotic surf rock in your life? Follow The Tsunamibots on Spotify!
- Tsunamibots Xmas Story 2016
Attention Humans! A holiday video gift from The Tsunamibots.
- Tsunamibots on Jonee Earthquakes New Xmas Compilation
Attention Humans! Looking for some Xmas cheer? We are featured on the legendary Jonee Earthquakes brand new Christmas compilation disc. Featuring our good friends Thee Icepicks and many other special guests.Click on www.joneeearthquake.com for more info
- Split Cassette with Thee IcePicks Review
Attention Humans! Our tape storage device of subliminal messages (cassette), With the allmighty Thee Ice Picks was reviewed by Bananas Magazine. or favorite quote "..... finishing the work that Devo started all those years ago."
- Tsunamibot Canadian Invasion Completed
Attention Humans! 010101010101010 Wow our transistors are fried. HAd a great weekend in Ottawa and Montreal crushing humans and recruiting new friends into the Android Nation. BEsides some difficulties on the border. Apparently neither the US or Canada likes Robots. The tour was a success. Next Robotic uprising meeting 12/2-3 at Otto's in NYC.
Thanks to Hugo Joyal for the video!